It’s called the Kahuna for a reason. This bike is the king of our classic hardtail lineup and it’s often the bike that makes people realize how awesome a mountain bike can be. With its confidence-inspiring progressive geometry, 29” wheels, and internal cable routing for an optional dropper post, the Kahuna is at home on your local singletrack or flow park. The 2021 Kahuna receives some nice upgrades with internal cable routing and new dropouts. Shimano’s new Deore 12-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes take this bike to the next level.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL Solo Air 100mm
- Crankset: Shimano Deore 12spd
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 12spd
- Brakes: Shimano MT401 Hydraulic with 180mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser Bar/Kona XC Stem with Kona Key Grip slip on
- Front Tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Saddle: WTB Volt