The Mahuna strikes that perfect balance of mountain bike and all-around fun rig. Its 29” wheels easily roll over obstacles and provide a smooth, predictable ride. We’ve upgraded the fork to a 100mm RockShox Judy Silver and beefed up the brakes to Shimano hydraulic disc brakes. A Shimano 11-speed drivetrain makes quick work of tough hills ensuring the Mahuna is as fun going up as it is going down.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB ST i27 TCS 2.0
- Front Suspension: 100mm
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver TK Solo Air 100mm
- Crankset: FSA Alpha Drive 1x
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 11spd
- Brakes: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic with 180mm front/160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset 31.6mm
- Cockpit: Kona XC/BC Riser Bar/Kona XC Stem with Kona Key Grip slip on
- Front Tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Rear tire: Maxxis Forekaster 29x2.35"
- Saddle: Kona XC